Set yourself the ultimate challenge for 2024 and take part in the London Marathon. This world-famous run takes you through the capital’s closed roads around the River Thames. As you weave from east to west, you’ll discover London’s stunning landmarks and sights, such as Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, the London Eye and Big Ben, with an epic finish line on The Mall. The London Marathon is the largest annual fundraising event in the world!
By joining Team Lullaby, you’ll be helping families who have lost a baby to receive specialist help, funding research to prevent more babies from dying suddenly and unexpectedly, and allowing more parents to receive advice on safer baby sleep.
Run with a charity place
Our charity places for 2024 are now filled. If you’d like to be added to our waiting list to be considered in the event of any drop outs, please email email@example.com.
Run with your own ballot place
If you’re successful in the public ballot, we’d love for you to join Team Lullaby! You can run on your own place and still fundraise to support our work but with no set target. Please fill out the form below to let us know.
What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest with personalised letters
- Regular updates full of fundraising and training advice
- Team video calls and a private Facebook group to meet and support each other
- Pre-race meeting and training session
- Fantastic support from our two official cheering stations
- Invite to our post-race reception with food, massage and showers
Please get in touch with our friendly Fundraising Team if you have any questions about the London Marathon by phone 020 7802 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.