All the Lullaby Trust’s services are currently up and running. To protect our staff team and make sure we can continue to work, we closed our head office last week, but we hope that this will not impact on our services and support to you.
Please see below for our latest information and advice:
- Bereaved families- We understand you may feel worried or anxious about the coronavirus (COVID-19), this may heighten existing health anxieties for you, and you may have concerns about the impact on you and your family. Our bereavement support and Information Freephone helplines are open 10am-5pm Mon-Fri and weekends and public holidays 6-10pm: 0808 802 6868
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and caring for your baby – see our webpage for information if you are pregnant or caring for a young baby
- Our information line is open as usual for any questions you have about safer sleep on 0808 802 6869 (Monday to Friday 10am-5pm)
- Fundraising Events- Unfortunately a number of scheduled fundraising activities and events have had to be postponed or cancelled in the coming weeks. All the latest information is available online as well as ideas for fundraising from your own home during this difficult time. We believe the impact on our income of these uncertain times will be significant. Your support is more important than ever to help keep our services going. Please donate now if you can.
- Health professionals- For information and resources on supporting families during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak click here