We are committed to high standards
- We will always strive to achieve the best for the people we
support in every way we can. We will look for ways to improve and we welcome input from our supporters. And will always be prepared to make changes if needed.
- We adhere to the Code of Fundraising Practice and comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising.
- We display the Fundraising Regulator badge on our fundraising material to show we are committed to good practice.
We are honest, open and clear
- We are clear about who we are and what we do.
- We will ask for donations to do all we can to support those affected and to find ways of preventing SIDS from happening in the future.
- We will provide information about our finances and our charitable spend so you can see what a difference you’re making.
- We are committed to keeping you informed about how you are helping reduce the rate of SIDS and how your donations are going towards helping support bereaved families.
- We will protect any information or data you give us. Your data is safe with us. We take our obligations towards you very seriously and we will never sell your data to third party organisations.
- We will only ever contact you in the ways you are happy for us to and that you’ve given your consent for.
- You can contact us at any time should you wish us to change the way we contact you or if you would like to opt out of future communications and we will respect that.
We are respectful
- We are particularly sensitive when engaging with bereaved families.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a donation and if you do not wish to donate we will always respect you and your decision.
We are accountable
- We will do all we can to ensure that our fundraisers, volunteers and any third parties who work with us comply with all fundraising regulations and will make sure they know about this promise to you
- Where we work with third parties we will provide training and monitor their work. We promise to act quickly if they do not meet the high standards we set
- We’ll always provide easy ways for you to contact us and our team is on hand to help answer any questions you may have.
If you’ve ever got any concerns about the way we fundraise, we have a robust complaints policy. We encourage you to get in touch with your feedback. And, if you are unsatisfied with the way we handle your concerns, you can also contact the the Fundraising Regulator.
If you have any questions or feedback, please call 020 7802 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.