Whilst we’re all stuck indoors, donating your day is a really easy way to support our work. You don’t have to hold an event or do a challenge… in fact, the less you do the better!
Donate the things you don’t do
Stay at home and donate the money that you save to help save lives and support bereaved families. You could donate the cost of
- a coffee that you don’t buy – £2.10 could pay for a family to receive a copy of our ‘Safer Sleep for Babies Guide for Parents’
- a train ticket that you don’t buy – £7.50 could pay for a support package to be sent to three bereaved families
- a cinema ticket that you don’t buy – £14 could cover the cost of 200 copies of our ‘Product Guide for Parents’
- a meal out that you don’t go to – £29 could pay for our bereavement helpline to provide advice and support to two first-time callers
- a gym membership that you don’t use – £41 could pay to train a health professional in safer sleep advice
Donate a special day
Hundreds of Lullaby Trust supporters have already donated their birthdays by asking for donations for our work from friends and family rather than presents. If you’ve got a special day coming up, whether it’s a birthday, anniversary or wedding, you can donate your day either by asking for donations from others or by simply donating the cost of the celebratory event, such as a meal out or party, that you don’t have!
Alternatively, you or your donors can donate directly on our website but don’t forget to ask them to mention your name when they donate so that we can match up all the donations to you.