Date: 11 March 2020
Time: 10am – 4pm (lunch and refreshments included)
Location: Held at Flixton House,Flixton Rd, Urmston,Manchester. M41 5GJ
Topics and speakers include:
- Safer Sleep Week Theme: surviving sleep deprivation.
- Normal Infant Sleep Development and Infant sleep – Dr Helen Ball.
- Supporting Families with making safer sleep choices for their baby and Update on current guidance – Karen Molloy.
- Local Strategies and information – Ethna Dillon.
- Local support for bereaved families – CBUK and speaker tbc.
- Networking and discussion activity about delivering safer sleep advice to parents.