Tick this once-in-a-lifetime adventure off the bucket list with The Lullaby Trust!
By taking part in a sponsored skydive you will be providing vital support to The Lullaby Trust while experiencing the incredible rush of freefall from 10,000 feet up.
How to book a skydive:
- Sign up with our partner company Skyline
- Select a location and date that suits you
- Pay a registration fee of £70
- Raise a minimum of £395 to support The Lullaby Trust & you will jump for FREE!
On the day of your skydive, you’ll receive training from professionals and will be harnessed to a professional parachute instructor who controls the free fall, parachute opening and landing.
Drop zone locations:
- Scotland: St Andrews, Perthshire
- Northern Ireland: Coleraine
- North of England: Grange-over-Sands, Durham, Lancaster, Bridlington or Brigg
- Midlands: Nottingham, Cambridgeshire, Norwich or Brackley
- Wales: Swansea
- South of England: Cornwall, Honiton, Maidstone, Swindon or Salisbury
What you get when you jump with The Lullaby Trust:
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator, there to support you every step of the way
- Fundraising pack, full of helpful hints and tips
- Fundraising materials and a Lullaby Trust t-shirt
Not quite ready to book?
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you a Skydive Information Pack:
For more information on this event or to let us know when you’ve booked, contact our friendly fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7802 3201.