By taking part in a sponsored skydive you will be providing vital support to The Lullaby Trust while experiencing the incredible rush of freefall from 10,000 feet up.
How to book a skydive:
- Sign up with our partner company Skyline
- Select a location and date that suits you
- Pay a registration fee of £70
- Raise a minimum of £395 to support The Lullaby Trust & you will jump for FREE!
On the day of your skydive, you’ll receive training from professionals and will be harnessed to a professional parachute instructor who controls the free fall, parachute opening and landing.
Drop zone locations:
- Scotland: St. Andrews or Perthshire
- North of England: Grange-over-Sands, Durham, Lancaster, Bridlington or Brigg
- Midlands: Nottingham, Cambridgeshire, Whitchurch, Norwich or Brackley
- Wales: Swansea
- South of England: Cornwall, Honiton, Maidstone, Swindon or Salisbury
What you get when you jump with The Lullaby Trust:
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust t-shirt
- Regular updates full of fundraising advice
Not quite ready to book?
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you a Skydive Information Pack:
For more information on this event or to let us know when you’ve booked, contact our friendly Fundraising Team at email@example.com or call 020 7802 3200.