Challenge yourself in 2020 and take part in the London Marathon. This world-famous run takes you through the capital’s closed roads around the River Thames. As you weave from east to west, you’ll discover London’s stunning landmarks and sights, such as Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, the London Eye and Big Ben, with an epic finish line on The Mall.
The London Marathon is the largest annual fundraising event in the world!
How you can make a difference
The money you raise by running the London Marathon with Team Lullaby will fund research into the causes and prevention of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), help support bereaved families and promote our life-saving safer sleep advice. Find out more about how you make a difference.
Run with one of our charity places
Applications for The London Marathon 2020 are now open and successful applicants will be notified during our next recruitment wave at the end of October. We ask that all gold bond runners pay a £100 registration fee and raise a minimum of £1850 in sponsorship.
Running with your own ballot place
If you entered the public ballot for a Marathon place, you will find out if you have been successful in October 2019. Running with your own place is exactly the same as with a gold bond place – it just means there is no set amount you need to raise, just as much as you can. Please let us know if you get your own place and we can add you to Team Lullaby.
What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest with personalised letters
- Regular updates full of fundraising and training advice
- Pre-race meeting and training session in February 2020
- Training and nutrition advice from running experts
- Fantastic support from our two official cheering stations
- Invite to our post-race reception with sports massages, hot food, drinks and hot showers
To let us know you have your own place or to find out about next year’s marathon, please call 020 7802 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org