What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Personalised Lullaby Trust running vest
- Regular updates with fundraising and training advice
- Pre-race meeting and training session in January 2020
- Training and nutrition advice from running experts
- Fantastic support from our two official cheering stations
- Invite to our post-race reception with sports massages, hot food, drinks and hot showers
How you can make a difference
Around 230 seemingly healthy babies and toddlers die suddenly and unexpectedly in the UK each year and no cause is ever found. This is called Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), commonly known as cot death.
The money you raise by running the London Marathon with Team Lullaby will fund research into the causes and prevention of SIDS, help support bereaved families and promote our life-saving safer sleep advice. Find out more about how you make a difference.
Run with one of our charity places
Applications for The London Marathon 2020 are now open and successful applicants will be notified in the summer. We ask that all gold bond runners pay a £100 registration fee and raise a minimum of £1850 in sponsorship.
Running with your own ballot place
The ballot to enter the London Marathon is open. Please visit www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com to enter and you will find out if you have been successful in October 2019. Running with your own place is exactly the same as with a gold bond place – it just means there is no set amount you need to raise, just as much as you can. Please let us know if you get your own place and we can add you to our team.
To let us know you have your own place or to find out about next year’s marathon, please call 020 7802 3200 or email email@example.com