What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust:
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest
- Expert training advice from Nick Berners-Price from 4D Fitness
- Regular updates full of fundraising advice
- Pre-race meet and team training session in January 2017
- Email forum so you can get to know the team
- Fantastic support from our cheering stations
- Incredible post-race party, complete with sports massage, hot showers, buffet and professional photographer
The London Marathon 2018 ballot is now closed. If you are successful in getting your own place we would love to add you to the team. Running with your own place is exactly the same as with a gold bond place it just means there is no set amount you need to raise, just as much as you can!
Applications for the 2018 London Marathon are now open. In order to apply for one of our limited places please fill out the application form here. You will be notified about your place in July 2017. We ask for a £100 non-refundable registration fee (only cashed if you are successful in getting a place) and every runner to raise at least £1,850 in sponsorship.
To let us know you have your own place or to find out about next year’s marathon, please call 020 7802 3201 or email email@example.com