What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest
- Expert training advice from a qualified personal trainer (with marathon distance expertise)
- Regular updates full of fundraising advice
- Pre-race meet and team training session in February 2019
- Facebook group and email forum so you can get to know the team
- Fantastic support from our cheering stations
- Incredible post-race party, complete with sports massage, hot showers, buffet and professional photographer
How you can make a difference
Around 230 seemingly healthy babies and toddlers die suddenly and unexpectedly in the UK each year and no cause is ever found. This is called Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), commonly known as cot death.
The money you raise by running the London Marathon with Team Lullaby will fund research into the causes and prevention of SIDS, help support bereaved families and promote our life-saving safer sleep advice. Find out more about how you make a difference.
Run with one of our charity places
Our places for 2019 are now filled. Places for 2020 will open in April 2019. Please keep checking this website for more information.
Running with your own ballot place
The ballot to enter the London Marathon will open in April 2019. Please visit www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com to enter and you will find out if you have been successful in October 2019. Running with your own place is exactly the same as with a gold bond place – it just means there is no set amount you need to raise, just as much as you can. Please let us know if you get your own place and we can add you to our team.
To let us know you have your own place or to find out about next year’s marathon, please call 020 7802 3201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org