What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest
- Expert training advice from Nick Berners-Price from 4D Fitness
- Regular updates full of fundraising advice
- Pre-race meet and team training session in February 2018
- Facebook group and email forum so you can get to know the team
- Fantastic support from our cheering stations
- Incredible post-race party, complete with sports massage, hot showers, buffet and professional photographer
How you can make a difference
Around 230 seemingly healthy babies and toddlers die suddenly and unexpectedly in the UK each year and no cause is ever found. This is called Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), commonly known as cot death.
The money you raise by running the London Marathon with Team Lullaby will fund research into the causes and prevention of SIDS, help support bereaved families and promote our life-saving safer sleep advice. Find out more about how you make a difference.
Run with one of our charity places
To register your interest for one of our limited charity places, please fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch.
We ask for a £100 non-refundable registration fee (only cashed if you are successful in getting a place) and every runner to raise at least £1,850 in sponsorship.
Running with your own ballot place
If you were successful in getting your own place, we would love to add you to the team.
Running with your own place is exactly the same as with a gold bond place — it just means there is no set amount you need to raise, just as much as you can!
To let us know you have your own place or to find out about next year’s marathon, please call 020 7802 3201 or email email@example.com