- Dress up in yellow and donate via our website. Don’t forget to take a selfie and share on social media using #yellowyourself!
- Share a link to our website (lullabytrust.org.uk/donate) on social media to encourage your contacts to support our work.
- Bake some yellow treats and have a garden picnic or tea party.
- Host a virtual yellow coffee morning with friends using a video calling platform such as Zoom or Google Hangouts. Set up a Just Giving page or Facebook Fundraiser to collect donations.
- Decorate your house (inside and out!) in yellow paper chains, balloons or bunting.
- Use the Big Yellow Quiz in your pack to hold a virtual quiz online with friends.
- Get crafty and make some yellow masterpieces – knit, paint, draw and take a photo of your creation to share with us.
- Make a yellow feast for lunch or dinner with as many yellow foods as you can include! Bananas, sweetcorn, lemons, custard, yellow peppers…perhaps not all together though!
- Keep it simple with a classic dress down day and ask your colleagues to donate to come to work in their brightest yellow clothes and accessories. Have a penalty donation pot for anyone who ‘forgets’ to wear yellow!
- Use the sweepstake in your pack to fire up some friendly competition among colleagues. Ask for a donation in return for half of the pot… and all of the glory!
- Hold the Big Yellow Quiz in your pack and ask colleague to donate to enter. You could add a music round and play intros of famous songs such as Yellow Submarine by The Beatles and Yellow by Coldplay.
- Fill a jar with yellow sweets, such as lemon bon bons, and ask for a donation for a guess – the winner gets the sweets!