- The prize draw is being run by The Lullaby Trust (‘The Lullaby Trust’ / ‘The Lullaby Trust’ / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of 34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8JY. The Lullaby Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales (number 262191) and a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (number 01000824).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Lullaby Trust and Frugi (Cut4Cloth Limited), anyone connected with the prize draw and each of their close relatives.
- By entering the prize draw, you confirm you have read and agree to the prize draw’s terms and conditions.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 00.01 GMT on 30th July 2020 and closes at 23.59 GMT on 13th August 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter, The Lullaby Trust’s online Subscription Box Survey must be completed, including its name and email address questions.
- The prize draw can be entered into in no other way.
- Only one entry per individual is permitted.
- The Lullaby Trust will not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize will be a bundle of Frugi clothing with a recommended retail price of £138.
- There is only one prize bundle available to be won.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of The Lullaby Trust’s reasonable control, The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Winners are not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else nor can the prizes be resold.
- The Lullaby Trust’s use of any brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
Winner selection and notification
- The winner will be drawn at random on 17th August 2020 from all valid entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email by 21st August 2020.
- The Lullaby Trust will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
Claiming the prize
- The winner will have 14 days from the first announcement to email email@example.com. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- To receive their prize, the winner must provide their full address when they claim their prize.
- The prize will be dispatched within 28 days of the winner claiming their prize by post.
- The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to request proof of age, identity and eligibility before sending the winner their prize.
Data protection and publicity
- By participating in the prize draw, the entrant agrees to the use of their personal data as described here. Entrants can withdraw consent at any time, but will no longer be able to participate in the prize draw.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity, including online, without further recompense.
Limitation of Liability
- The Lullaby Trust does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that The Lullaby Trust does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to disqualify entrants who breach or threaten to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The Lullaby Trust may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The Lullaby Trust decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.