Supporter Survey 2022 Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is The Lullaby Trust, registered charity number 262191 and company number 01000824, of Canopi, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4YR (the “Charity”).
Eligibility to enter
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents who respond to the Supporter Survey 2022, except for employees of the Charity, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw. The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to disqualify entrants who breach or threaten to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
How to enter
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 11.59 (GMT, UK) on Sunday 13th March 2022. Responses received after this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Charity reserves the right to delay the deadline if it is deemed that sufficient responses have not yet been received.
- Participants will be automatically entered in to the Prize Draw if they respond to the Supporter Survey by 11.59 (GMT, UK) on Sunday 13th March 2022.
- The Lullaby Trust will not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize will be a £150 Love2shop voucher, expiring in June 2022.
- The Lullaby Trust’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available. Winners are not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else nor can the prizes be resold.
Winner Selection and notification
- The winner will be chosen by random draw, from all entrants in the Prize Draw, generated by an independent party within 2 weeks of the survey closing.
- The winner will be notified via email during this 2 week window.
- The Lullaby Trust will attempt to contact the winner up to two times.
Claiming the prize
- The winner will have 14 days from the first notification of winning to email firstname.lastname@example.org or with their postal address to claim the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the charity reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The prize will be dispatched within 28 days of the winner claiming their prize.
Data protection and publicity
- By participating in the competition, the entrant agrees to the use of their personal data as described here. Entrants can withdraw consent at any time, but will no longer be able to participate in the competition.
Limitation of Liability
- The Lullaby Trust does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize, save that the charity does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Lullaby Trust may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the charity shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.