Donating or fundraising in memory of someone is a very special and meaningful way to remember them – it honours their life and helps others at the same time. We’re always incredibly touched and grateful to receive these donations.
You can support The Lullaby Trust in memory of someone by:
- Making a donation
- Holding a collection at their funeral or memorial
- Creating a tribute fund in their memory
- Taking on a fundraising challenge
However you choose to give in memory, we are here to support you.
Making a donation
There are a number of ways in which you can donate in memory of a loved one:
- Quickly and easily online by debit or credit card (this is the best way to make a donation in support of our work whilst The Lullaby Trust’s office is closed because of COVID-19)
- Set-up a monthly gift online
- Call us on 020 7802 3200
- Send a cheque made payable to ‘The Lullaby Trust’ along with your own name, address and the details of the person you are remembering to: The Lullaby Trust, CAN Mezzanine, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4YR. If you’d like to increase the value of your donation by 25% through Gift Aid, please include a copy of our gift form with your donation. This form can also be used to make a donation by credit or debit card by post. (Please note, because the charity’s office is closed, we are sometimes experiencing long delays in receiving redirected post. Because of that, we’d appreciate it if you let us know if you have sent us a donation in the post by calling 020 7802 3200 or by emailing email@example.com)
Holding a collection at a funeral or memorial
Thank you for thinking of The Lullaby Trust at this difficult time. If you wish to ask family and friends to make a donation at the funeral or memorial service, perhaps in lieu of flowers, we have collection envelopes and other materials to help make this as straightforward as possible. To request these, please call 020 7802 3200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also create an online Funeral Tribute page, enabling you to share practical funeral arrangements with your family and friends, as well as offering them the ability to make their donation online and leave a message of condolence or light a virtual candle.
Creating or finding a tribute fund
A Lullaby Memorial can be a wonderful way to remember someone special. It can be a focal point for family and friends to post messages and photos, and light candles in remembrance.
Reading the messages and seeing the images left about a loved one can be a source of great comfort, and your tribute pages can be kept open for as long as you like.
Lullaby Memorials can also be used to make donations in memory of a loved one and it can be inspiring to know that the money raised in their name will be used to support families who turn to us for help.
You can also search for an existing Lullaby Trust Memorial
If you have any questions about setting up a Lullaby Memorial, please call 020 7802 3200 or email email@example.com
Taking on a fundraising challenge
Taking part in a challenge event or organising your own fundraising event is a wonderful tribute and a really special way to remember someone special to you.
We provide a range of free services for families, friends, carers and professionals affected by the sudden and unexpected death of a baby or young child. Information on the help we provide can be found on our support pages.