To give a monthly donation
Text LULLABY to 70660 to give a monthly £3 donation to The Lullaby Trust from your mobile phone.
After signing up
When you text LULLABY to 70660 your first £3 donation will be taken immediately from your phone bill or your phone credit. You’ll also be charged for one standard network rate text message for this first donation.
You will receive a free text message to thank you for your gift and to confirm the set-up of your monthly gift.
You will also receive a free text message allowing you to Gift Aid your donation if you are a UK taxpayer.
Each month from then on
You’ll receive a free text reminder the day before your monthly £3 donation is due.
If you’re happy to give then you don’t need to do anything and a £3 donation will be charged to your mobile phone bill or phone credit.
If your phone is out of range or switched off, you don’t need to worry. We’ll only take your gift 24 hours after we know that your phone has received our message.
Choosing to skip a month
When you receive your free reminder text, if you’d prefer not to give, simply text SKIP to 70660 within 24 hours of receiving the reminder and we won’t take your donation that month. Texting SKIP will be charged at your network’s standard rate.
Stopping your monthly gift
We hope that you won’t cancel your gift and that you’ll use the SKIP system if you decide not to give in a particular month. However, if you want to stop your monthly donation permanently, you can text STOP to 70660 at any time. Texting STOP will be charged at your network’s standard rate.
Other important details
- The Lullaby Trust will receive 100% of your £3 donation and it will be used to support our work wherever the need is greatest.
- This is a monthly charity subscription service to The Lullaby Trust that can be stopped at any time.
- You can only donate via text from a UK mobile. You cannot donate using a text to donate service from the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobiles.
- If you donate from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
- You should always obtain the bill payer’s permission before sending a text message.
- If the keyword or number you text is incorrect or you do not correctly follow the instructions, you will not make a donation to The Lullaby Trust but you may still be charged a message at your standard network rate.
- There will be no refunds for the cost of any SMS text made or for any misdialled number or misspelled keyword.
- If you are under 16 years of age, you must have a parent or guardian’s permission to donate to The Lullaby Trust via text.
- This service is provided to The Lullaby Trust by Instagiv of Highbridge House, 23-25 High Street, BT1 2AA and The Lullaby Trust does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any text being lost, delayed or not properly received and recorded.
If you have any questions about donating by text or would like to know more about The Lullaby Trust’s vital work, please give us a call on 020 7802 3200 or send us an email or browse our website.