We regularly recruit for volunteer interns throughout the year so keep an eye on this page for opportunities.
Events & Community Fundraising Intern
We are currently looking for an Events and Community Intern to join us for at least 3 days a week for 3 months.
You’ll get insight into marketing, campaign development, community & events fundraising, how to use a fundraising database and how a busy fundraising team operates! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in fundraising.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, enthusiastic, well-organised and willing to get stuck in with whatever is required – this can vary from day-to-day! Candidates must be computer-literate, with good knowledge of MS Excel and databases. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge and experience of fundraising.
- To work with us to deliver fundraising projects
- To help us support our community and events fundraisers
- To administer daily data management tasks and information input
- To assist with fundraising research
- To deal with general administration tasks
- The internship is unpaid, but expenses including travel and lunch will be reimbursed.
- We’d like you to be able to volunteer for at least 3 days a week for 3 months, starting as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you’d like the role and why you’re the best person to do it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Fundraising Intern at the Lullaby Trust, I got to work closely with the lovely team who made me feel so welcome. I learned so many new skills and got to experience many different sides to fundraising, whether that be from challenge events, special events, community supporters or corporate support.
Seeing first-hand how supporters of the charity put so much time and effort into their fundraising really inspired me and has definitely ignited my passion for fundraising and third sector work.
Charlotte – Fundraising Intern in 2017