Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we are sadly unable to get together this year at our annual carol concerts in London and York. However, there are plenty of other ways that you can support our work this year from home and we can’t wait to be able to see you at next year’s events.
Give a gift this Christmas and it will be doubled for free
We expect more families to contact us for help this Christmas and during 2021 because the COVID-19 pandemic is likely to have a long-term impact on many families. We want to ensure we can support every family who asks us for help.
Between midday on Tuesday 1 December and midday on Tuesday 8 December donations made to us via our donation page on the Big Give’s website will be matched pound-for-pound. If you don’t already receive emails from The Lullaby Trust, click here to set up an email reminder for the Big Give.
We have got a great range of Christmas Cards available to purchase online. By choosing to send our cards, you can support our work while staying in touch with loved ones this Christmas. You can order from our range of cards here.
Below are a few ideas for socially distanced activities that you can hold to raise money for our work this Christmas.
- Christmas Crafts – Check out our elves’ workshop for craft ideas that you can sell for donations.
- Secret Santa – Instead of buying another mug, why not agree with your colleagues to each make a donation to a charity that’s important to you this year?
- Christmas jumper day – Everyone wears their best wacky woollen and donates. You could hold a zoom fashion show and give a prize for the best!
- Elf yourself – Offer your services as an elf in the weeks leading up to Christmas and help with shopping, wrapping or whatever else your friends and family might need in return for donations.
- Letters from Father Christmas – Offer to write letters to friends and family’s children in return for a donation.
Be a Xmas Party Hero
If your work Christmas party is going to be smaller or moving online this year, consider donating any unused budget to The Lullaby Trust to help us be there for families that needs us this Christmas and into 2021. Similarly, if you usually send out festive corporate gifts for clients & suppliers, you could offer to donate the cost of the gift instead.
Find out more and join the #XmasPartyHeroes campaign here.
Earn donations for free as you shop
Shop online at over 4,300 stores this Christmas using Give As You Live and you can raise funds for The Lullaby Trust at no extra cost to you!
Similarly, when you shop online using Amazon Smile you will have the same shopping experience as at Amazon.co.uk, but with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to us.
Adam Kay’s books
To date the comedian and award winning author, Adam Kay has helped to raise tens of thousands of pounds for our charity’s work. Purchasing his books via the affiliated Amazon links below will help to generate a contribution to the charity. Perfect for Christmas presents!