We have played pivotal role in reducing sudden infant deaths in the UK by over 85% since the ‘Back to Sleep’ campaign in 1991. Your gift could make a real difference to the amount of research we can fund and could help us get closer to finding out why four babies a week die suddenly, without warning and how we could help to prevent those deaths.
Including a gift to The Lullaby Trust in your Will is something you can arrange very simply once you have decided how you wish to make a gift. We recommend using a solicitor or professional Will-writer who will advise you on the exact wording.
If you have any other questions or would like to speak with someone confidentially about supporting The Lullaby Trust in your Will, please call 020 7802 3201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5 reasons to make a Will
- Peace of mind – An up-to-date Will makes sure that the people and causes that matter to you most will be looked after in the way you want them to.
- Save on tax – In some cases, having a Will can help to reduce the amount of inheritance tax that needs to be paid on your estate.
- Help your family – A Will gives family and friends reassurance that they’re acting on your wishes, and helps them to take care of your estate.
- Make your wishes known – Without a Will, what happens to your whole estate will be decided by the law. Writing a will means you can keep control.
- Protect rights – If you aren’t married or in a civil partnership, you don’t have the same rights as someone who’s married. You can provide for your partner by including them in your Will.