Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is being run by The Lullaby Trust (‘The Lullaby Trust’ / ‘the charity’ / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of CAN Mezzanine, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London.
Eligibility to enter
- This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees and their families of The Lullaby Trust, its agents and anyone professionally involved with this competition. The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to disqualify entrants who breach or threaten to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
How to enter
- The competition opens at [09.00 GMT] on 14th March 2022 and closes at 17.00 GMT on 18th May 2022. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Internet access and a Facebook or Instagram account is necessary to enter.
- To enter the competition: entrants must:
- Follow @lullabytrust, @bountyparentingclub and @halosleep_eu
- Post an image of your safe sleep spaces following The Lullaby Trust’s photo guides
- Tag The Lullaby Trust and use the hashtag #letskeepitclear in the caption
All requirements must be met to enter the competition.
- The Lullaby Trust will not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize will be a one HALO® BassiNest® and two HALO® SleepSack® Sleeping Bags which will be won by ONE indvidiual
- The Lullaby Trust’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the charity’s reasonable control, the charity reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Winners are not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else nor can the prizes be resold.
Winner Selection and notification
- The winner will be drawn at random on 21st March 2021 from all valid entries received.
- The winner will be notified via the social media channel through which they entered the competition (Instagram) after 21st march 2021
- The Lullaby Trust will attempt to contact the winner up to two times.
Claiming the prize
- The winner will have 72 hours from the first notification of winning to email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our Instagram or Facebook inbox with their postal address to claim the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the charity reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The prize will be dispatched within 28 days of the winner claiming their prize by Halo Sleep EU.
Data protection and publicity
- By participating in the competition, the entrant agrees to the use of their personal data as described here. Entrants can withdraw consent at any time, but will no longer be able to participate in the competition.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity, including online, without further recompense.
Limitation of Liability
- The Lullaby Trust does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize, save that the charity does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Lullaby Trust reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Lullaby Trust may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the charity shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither Facebook nor Instagram sponsor, administer or endorse the competition and are in no way associated with the competition.