How to get involved with safer Sleep Week
We would greatly welcome the support of all health professionals during Safer Sleep Week, to ensure that the important safer sleep advice reaches as many families as possible.
There are many ways you can help to promote Safer Sleep Week and increase SIDS awareness:
- Promote Safer Sleep Week on social media and/or your website at 10am on Monday 13 March and all week from 13-19 March 2017 using the hashtag #safersleepweek
- Promote Lullaby Trust safer sleep advice. If you have ever published a safer sleep blog or piece of editorial, re-publish it at the start of the week
- Ensure any friends, family or colleagues who are expecting a baby or have young children know our safer sleep advice
- Link new parents and parents to be to the free online resources from The Lullaby Trust
- Ask your local authority to join the campaign and order our free Safer Sleep Week leaflets for new parents
- If you would like to donate to support Safer Sleep Week you can do so by texting 'SSWE00 £5' to 70070.
We have a recommended display pack on our website for Children’s Centres, including information on safer sleep. To order your display pack or to see our full range of safer sleep publications visit www.lullabytrust.org.uk/shop
For more information please email the Communications Team email@example.com
Return to main Safer Sleep Week page