This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads – Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall – and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
If you would like one of our charity places in the 2018 Royal Parks Half Marathon please fill in the below form! The minimum fundraising target is £375 and the registration fee is £30
If you are sure you’d like to take part, buy and secure your place here and a member of the team will be in touch!
What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust:
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Expert training advice
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest with letters
- Regular updates full of fundraising advice and a team email forum to get to exchange tips
- A Lullaby Trust cheer-point on the day to support you throughout your run
For more information on this event, contact our friendly Fundraising Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7802 3201