This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads – Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall – and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
The ballot for the Royal Parks Half Marathon is now closed and we have filled all of our Team Lullaby places. However if you have your own place in this event we would love for you to join the team!
What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust:
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Expert training advice
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest with letters
- Regular updates full of fundraising advice and a team email forum to get to exchange tips
- A Lullaby Trust cheer-point on the day to support you throughout your run
For more information on this event, contact our friendly Fundraising Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7802 3201