Set yourself the ultimate challenge for 2022 and take part in the London Marathon. This world-famous run takes you through the capital’s closed roads around the River Thames. As you weave from east to west, you’ll discover London’s stunning landmarks and sights, such as Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, the London Eye and Big Ben, with an epic finish line on The Mall. The London Marathon is the largest annual fundraising event in the world!
By joining Team Lullaby, you’ll be helping families who have lost a baby to receive specialist help, funding research to prevent more babies from dying suddenly and unexpectedly, and allowing more parents to receive advice on safer baby sleep.
Run with one of our charity places
We are currently accepting applications to run with one of our charity places. The registration fee is £100 and we ask you to raise a minimum of £1,850 in sponsorship.
Run with your own ballot place
Ballot results are due to be announced in the Autumn. If you’re successful in the public ballot, we’d love for you to join Team Lullaby.
What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest with personalised letters
- Regular updates full of fundraising and training advice
- Pre-race meeting and training session (subject to Covid restrictions)
- Training and nutrition advice from running experts
- Fantastic support from our two official cheering stations
- Invite to our post-race reception with sports massages, hot food, drinks and hot showers
Please get in touch with our friendly Fundraising Team if you have any questions about the London Marathon by phone 020 7802 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.