Challenge yourself in 2021 and take part in the London Marathon. This world-famous run takes you through the capital’s closed roads around the River Thames. As you weave from east to west, you’ll discover London’s stunning landmarks and sights, such as Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, the London Eye and Big Ben, with an epic finish line on The Mall. The London Marathon is the largest annual fundraising event in the world!
How you can make a difference
The money you raise by running the London Marathon with Team Lullaby will fund research into the causes and prevention of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), help support bereaved families and promote our life-saving safer sleep advice. Find out more about how you make a difference.
Run with one of our charity places
We are currently accepting applications to run with one of our charity places. The registration fee is £100 and we ask you to raise a minimum of £1,850 in sponsorship.
Running with your own ballot place
The London Marathon 2021 ballot is now closed. Ballot results will be announced in January 2021.
If you were successful in the public ballot and would like to join Team Lullaby and raise money for The Lullaby Trust, please complete the form below.
What you get when you run with The Lullaby Trust
- Dedicated Lullaby Trust coordinator
- Fundraising pack and promotional materials
- Lullaby Trust running vest with personalised letters
- Regular updates full of fundraising and training advice
- Pre-race meeting and training session
- Training and nutrition advice from running experts
- Fantastic support from our two official cheering stations
- Invite to our post-race reception with sports massages, hot food, drinks and hot showers
Please get in touch with our friendly Fundraising Team if you have any questions about the London Marathon by phone 020 7802 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.