Join us this February for The Lullaby Trust’s family-friendly virtual challenge that everyone can enjoy. Make it your own, by choosing how you will complete your challenge, whether it’s walking, running, cycling, swimming, rowing or even exercise classes!
Registration is free! By raising a minimum of £50 (and more!) throughout February, you will be helping us to continue supporting bereaved families and improving access to safer sleep advice for all.
Your £50 could pay for our bereavement helpline to support a first time caller and pay to train a health professional in safer sleep advice that is passed on to hundreds of parents. Your £300 could support 2 bereaved families on our Care of Next Infant programme and supply a mattress monitor for their baby.
You can complete your virtual challenge in segments and choose a challenging distance that suits you – it couldn’t be easier! In 2024 you can complete the:
- 50km Feb50 Challenge
- 80km Feb50 Extra Challenge
What you’ll get when you take part
- A free Lullaby t-shirt to wear during your challenge
- Weekly Team Lullaby updates
- A private Facebook group to connect with others
- A Feb Fifty medal when you complete February Fifty and have raised £50
- Download and share digital milestone badges to show your progress, here
- When you raise £300 or more before Friday 1st March you will receive an exclusive ‘I’m a Lullaby Hero’ tote bag
Sign up today and keep us posted on your progress throughout the month by using the hashtag #Feb50.
“The challenge has helped in other ways too. For the first time I have revisited pictures of Lucy with smiles, rather than all tears. Rachael has also shared in this, and we have been able to share and talk about her sister.”
Read more of Andrea and Rachel’s experience of completing February Fifty, here.
For more information on this event, contact our friendly Fundraising Team via email at email@example.com or call 020 7802 3200.