The Lullaby Trust and Kiddy have been in partnership since 2015. We are pleased to be working with a company that prioritises infant safety and is dedicated to providing safer solutions through their innovative Lie-Flat technology.
Kiddy and The Lullaby Trust are working together to highlight the importance of lying babies flat whilst sleeping. Although car seats are not recommended for long-sleeps, when baby is out and about The Lullaby Trust recommend that they are in the flattest position possible. This is why we work with Kiddy car seats on their Evoluna i-Size, the world’s first infant carrier with a lie-flat function inside and outside of the car.
As well as promoting The Lullaby Trust’s key advice on safer baby sleep, we are extremely grateful to Kiddy for their generous donation to support our vital work.
Features of the Kiddy Evoluna i-Size:
- In independent tests (Stiftung Warentest and ADAC child car seat tests) that tested 26 infant carriers, the Kiddy Evoluna i-Size was the only infant carrier to achieve a “very good” rating, the highest ever recorded
- Internal sprung slatted frame helps absorb energy in the event of an accident or uneven roads and protects the baby’s spine
- The slatted frame and air pocket under the seat facilitates air circulation to assist with temperature regulation
- Lie-flat recline is achieved with the internal frame so the external frame does not change shape making for easier use
- Sun hood with +50uv protection
- Adjustable size for newborns to 15 months through the inlays and the adjustable 5 position harness system, allowing a good fit for both smaller and larger newborns
Read The Lullaby Trust statement on research published in 2016 by the University of Bristol on the health impact on babies travelling in cars in infant car seats.
To read more about the technology behind Kiddy car seats and their commitment to safety follow the link below to visit their website.